UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (UPRVUNL) is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up the following posts like Junior Engineer (Trainee), Assistant Accountant, Chemist Grade II & Lab Assistant Posts. Totally 134 vacancies will be filled by this recruitment process. To make a registration for this UPRVUNL jobs, candidates must hold a valid email ID and mobile no. Candidates who are seeking for Govt. jobs may apply for this UPRVUNL vacancy.
UPRVUNL recruitment 2022 notification, they will start the online application process for this UPRVUNL jobs from 28.01.2022. The Last date to make registration through the online link is 27.02.2022. Aspirants should pay a fee through the prescribed mode on or before 29.02.2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022, 134 JE, Assistant Accountant & Other Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
Chemist Grade II
|134 Posts||Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ M.Sc./ Intermediate|
Vacancy Details – UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
|Chemist Grade II||14|
Educational Qualifications – UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee)||Diploma in relevant discipline.|
|Assistant Accountant||Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.|
|Chemist Grade II||M.Sc. in Chemistry.|
|Lab Assistant||Intermediate exam passed.|
Job Location – UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on online test (CBT)/ Interview/ Document verification.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Academic qualification.
- Matriculation Certificates.
- Reservation Category Certificates.
- Apprentice Certificates.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2022)
- JE & Lab Assistant: 18 – 40 years.
- Other Posts: 21 – 40 years.
- General / EWS / OBC – Rs. 1180.
- SC/ST – Rs. 826.
- PH – Rs. 12.
- Payment mode: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan.
|Notification Released Date||07.01.2022|
|Online Application Available from||28.01.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||27.02.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website uprvunl.org.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay a fee through prescribed mode.
- Submit the filled form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.