UPPSC Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has opened the notification for the post of Scientific Officer, Mines Officer, Dental Surgeon, Lecturer, Homeopathic Medical Officer and Homoeopathic Residential Medical Officer, Unani Medical Officer, Reader Kulliyat, Reader Amraz-e-Jild wa Tazeeniyat and Lecturer Arabic. 395 vacancies are to be filled. Candidates must apply through online mode and the online link opened on 14-06-2023. The online form submission will be closed on 14-07-2023.
Applicants must have a knowledge of Hindi is essential. Persons who are serving under the Central or State Government should submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of the interview. Candidates kindly take a printout of the online application form after the successful submission of the online form. The final date for submission of a hard copy of the application form is 28-07-2023.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – UPPSC Recruitment 2023
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Scientific Officer, Mines Officer, Dental Surgeon, Lecturer, Homeopathic Medical Officer and Homoeopathic Residential Medical Officer, Unani Medical Officer, Reader Kulliyat, Reader Amraz-e-Jild wa Tazeeniyat and Lecturer Arabic
|No of Vacancies
|Salary / Stipend
|Who can Apply
|Searching Govt. Jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply
|Mode of Apply
|State Govt. Jobs
|Join Telegram Group
2. Vacancy Details – UPPSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post
|No. Of Vacancies
|Homeopathic Medical Officer Homoeopathic Residential Medical Officer
|Unani Medical Officer
|Reader Amraz-e-Jild wa Tazeeniyat
3. Educational Qualification
- Applicant must complete the Engineering /Diploma/BDS/Degree in Ayurveda/Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
4. Age Limit
- The applicants should be age limit between 21 years to 45 years.
5. Selection Process
- Selection will be done through written exam and interview
6. Application Mode
- Apply through Online Mode only
7. Salary Details
- Visit Notification for Salary Details.
8. Application Fee & Mode
- Unreserved /EWS/ OBC: Rs.105/-
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen: Rs.65/-
- Handicapped: Rs.25/-
- Fee Mode
- Candidates will have to submit the application fee through online mode
9. Important Dates
|Online application starts On
|Last Date to Submit Online Application
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copy
10. How to Apply
- Browse the official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to Notification/Advertisement>View Advertisement
- Download the Direct Recruitment Notification
- Read the notification and verify the eligibility condition.
- Return to the page “APPLY ONLINE” Link
- Properly filled in the details in the online application form.
- Once verify your details and then submit the application before the last date.
- Take a printout of your application confirmation page for your future correspondence.
11. Important Links
|Online APPLICATION FORM
|Join telegram for job alerts
|Central Govt Jobs
FAQ Of UPPSC Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled in UPPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 395 Vacancies
What is the Qualification for UPPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Engineering /Diploma/BDS/Degree in Ayurveda/Post-Graduation Degree
When is the Last Date for UPPSC Recruitment 2023?
|You Can Also Check !!!
|Today Jobs Alert
|TN Govt Jobs 2024
|10th Pass Jobs 2024
|Central Govt Jobs
|12th Pass Jobs 2024
|Defence Jobs 2024