TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission notification regarding filling of Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having MS, Post Graduate qualifications. These 217 Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam Post are in Tamil Nadu on direct recruitment interested candidates can apply before 14 October 2022.
1. Overview – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||1, Assistant Statistical Investigator|
2, Statistical Compiler
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Pay Salary||Refer Official Notification|
|No of Vacancies||217 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Statistical Investigator||211||₹ 20,600- 75,900|
|Statistical Compiler||01||₹ 19,500 – 71,900|
|Computer||05||₹ 19,500 – 71,900|
3. Educational Qualification
- Assistant Statistical Investigator – Degree in Statistics or Degree in Mathematics /Computer Science / Economics/ Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary /allied Subject Or Any degree with a post-graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics.
- Statistical Compiler – Degree in Statistics
- Computer – A Degree in Statistics or Degree in Bio-Statistics
4. Age Limit
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 32 years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ) – 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates
5. Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC ₹ 150
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
6. Selection Procedure
- The Selection will be made in a single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Rule of reservation not applicable for the post of Statistical Compiler as the Cadre Strength is 1. [Schedule III of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.]
- The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the examination, will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection. (For further details refer to para 18(B) of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
7. Apply Mode
- Candidates should apply through the online mode
8. Important Dates
|Starting date of online application||15 Sep 2022|
|Closure date of online application||14 Oct 2022|
9. How to Apply – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Notices then Advertisements in the top section.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill in the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Jobs by States||Click Here|