TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Field Surveyor, Draftsman & Surveyor cum Asst Draftsman Posts Totally of 1089 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 27 August 2022.
1. Overview – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Field Surveyor, Draftsman & Surveyor cum Asst Draftsman|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Pay Salary||Refer Official Notification|
|No of Vacancies||1089 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Surveyor cum Assistant Draftsman||55|
3. Educational Qualification – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Should Possess Diploma (Civil Engineering)/ (Relevant Trade Certificate)
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
4. Age Limit
- For Gen/ UR Candidates:
- 21 Years to 32 Years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
5. Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC
- Rs.150 for UR/OBC/EWS
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen
- Candidates must pay the required fee amount via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
6. Selection Process – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Exam
7. Apply mode
- Candidates should apply through Online mode.
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||30.07.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||27.08.2022|
9. How to Apply – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Notices then Advertisements in the top section.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill in the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Jobs by States||Click Here|