TNJFU Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 01 Vacancy in Feed Mill Operator Post through TNJFU Vacancy. According to the Latest TNJFU Vacancy notification, these vacancies are assigned to the Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) Recruitment 2023.
Table of Contents
1. TNJFU Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)|
|No of Vacancies||01 Vacancy|
|Job Name||Feed Mill Operator|
|Stipend/ Salary||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details for TNJFU Recruitment 2023
|Feed Mill Operator||01|
3. Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification
Candidates applying for the post of Feed Mill Operator must have completed their ITI from any recognized board or university.
4. Selection Process
5. Age Limit
The maximum age limit for the position is 45 years.
6. Important Dates
|Date of notification Released||May 11, 2023|
|Last date||May 24, 2023|
|Date of Interview||May 25, 2023 at 11:00 hrs|
7. Application Fees
- No Application Fees.
8. Salary Details
|Feed Mill Operator||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
9. How To Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) at tnjfu.ac.in
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage and select the “Feed Mill Operator Recruitment” notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by sending their resume and other required documents to the given e-mail ID, email@example.com, before the last date of application submission.
- The subject line of the e-mail should be “Application for the post of Feed Mill Operator”.
- Applicants should ensure that they submit all the required documents in the prescribed format along with their resume.
- After submitting the application via e-mail, candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualifications and experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at the venue specified in the notification.
- Candidates must attend the interview on the given date and time with all the original documents for verification.
Note: The last date to send an e-mail for application submission is 24th May 2023, and the interview will be conducted on 25th May 2023.
Interview Venue Details:
Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Aquaculture ECR-Muttukadu, Chennai-603112
10. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|