Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022: India Post has initiated the recruitment process for Mail Motor Service, Chennai by releasing notification on 08.12.2022. There are 07 vacancies is available for the post of Skilled Artisans posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through offline mode. Candidates who hold a valid driving license are eligible to apply for this TN Post Office recruitment 2022. Eligible & willing candidates must apply by submitting the TN Skilled Artisan vacancy on or before 09.01.2023. Candidates must have completed Class 8th to apply for this Tamil Nadu Post Office recruitment 2022.
TN Post Office recruitment 2022 notification & application form for these advertised vacancies is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidates who are searching for Central Government jobs may apply for these Tamil Nadu Postal jobs. Candidates will be selected by conducting Competitive Trade Test. Applications should be in prescribed format. Appointments will be at Mail Motor Service, Chennai. Aspirants may submit separate application to apply for each trade for these Tamil Nadu jobs. Above discussed details are taken from the TN Post Office Recruitment 2022 notification that dated on 08.12.2022.
1. Overview – Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||Department of Posts – Tamil Nadu Post Office|
|Advertisement||Ref. No. MSE/ B9-4/ XII/ 2022|
|Job Name||Skilled Artisan|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Pay Salary||Rs.19900 to Rs.63200|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||07 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification – Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should hold Certificate in the respective Trade/ Class 8th pass from recognized board/ Training Institute.
4. Age – Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2022)
- Age limit should 18 years to 30 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
5. Application Fee & Mode – Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Rs.100 must be paid as an application fee.
- Rs.400 will be collected from eligible candidates for examination purpose.
- SC/ ST/ Women candidates need not to pay exam fee & application fee.
- Payment Mode: Indian Postal Order.
6. Selection Process – Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Mode of selection may be based on Competitive Trade Test.