State Excise Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra State Excise Duty has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 512 Vacancies in Stenographer (Lower Grade), Stenographer, Jawan, Jawan and Driver & Chaparashi Posts through State Excise Vacancy 2023. According to the Latest State Excise Vacancy Notification, these vacancies are assigned to the Maharashtra State Excise Duty Vacancy 2023.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – State Excise Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Excise Duty|
|Job Name||Stenographer (Lower Grade), Stenographer, Jawan, Jawan and Driver & Chaparashi|
|Notification Released Date||29.05.2023|
|Online Application form available from||30.05.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||13.06.2023|
2. Vacancy Details for State Excise Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Stenographer (Lower Grade)||05|
|Jawan cum Driver||70|
3. Educational Details of State Excise Recruitment 2023
4. Age Limit
Refer notification for age limit.
5. Application Fees
- Fee details are available in the notification.
6. Selection process
7. How to Apply
- Go to official website stateexcise.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on State Excise Department Recruitment Process 2023.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Make a payment of fee.
- Submit the form & take a copy for future use.
8. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||LINK 1 | LINK 2|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of State Excise Vacancy 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled in State Excise Vacancy 2023?
Ans: 512 Vacancy
What is the Qualification for State Excise Vacancy 2023?
Ans : 7th, 10th more Details kindly Check Notification