SSLR Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2023: The Revenue Department of Karnataka is seeking qualified and motivated candidates who meet the requirements to fill the position of Licensed Surveyors. It has announced 2000 openings, and these positions will go to the aforementioned job. Use this Land Record Karnataka Employment Opportunity if you have a diploma, engineering degree, or IT certification from a reputable university. Anyone must apply online starting on February 2, 2023. The official portal will accept applications until March 20, 2023. Applicants may apply for this Karnataka Licensed Surveyors Recruitment if they are looking for Karnataka Government jobs.
Verify your eligibility before applying for this Karnataka Licensed Surveyors recruitment. The chosen applicant would be offered the requisite pay scale and posted to work in Karnataka. Applications that are incomplete or not in the correct format or lack the necessary supporting documentation won’t be considered. Candidates must then print their completed online application in order to use it for future correspondence. Written test dates will be announced via registered postal addresses and the official website. Visit the official website at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in for information that is necessary, such as impending notifications, test dates, results, etc.
Table of Contents
1.SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization
|Survey Settlement and Land Records – Revenue Department, Karnataka
|Required scale of pay
|Karnataka Govt. Jobs
|No. of Vacancies
|Who can Apply
|Searching Govt. Jobs in Karnataka
|Mode of Apply
|Join Telegram Group
2. SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- 2000 Vacancies are to be filled for this Licensed Surveyor Posts.
3. Educational Qualification for SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023
- Aspiring person have finished the ITI/PUC/Diploma/B.E/B. Tech in concerned discipline from recognized university or board.
4. Age Limit for SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years and Maximum age limit should be 65 years
5. Jobs Selection Process
- online test/written examinations.
6. Application Mode
- Online Mode of application is accepted
- Applicants must register at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
7. Application Fee
- All candidates will have to pay the Application fee Rs.1000/-
- Other Fee Details
- Training Fees : Rs.5000/-
- License Fees : Rs.3000/-
- Payment Mode : Fee should be paid trough Demand Draft
- Required scale of pay
9. Important Dates
|Opening of application form is
|Closing of Application form is
10. How to Apply
- Log on official website at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Click Advertisements
- Find the required link
- Read the notification and check the eligibility conditions
- Find and click online application form
- Apply the mandatory details in online application form
- Once check the details
- Finally submit the application online application form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
|Join telegram for job alerts
|Central Govt Jobs
FAQ Of SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled in for SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023?
What is the mode of application for SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for SSLR Karnataka Land records Recruitment 2023?
Extended to 20/03/2023