Oil India Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited intends to engage the following personnel purely on a contractual basis for an immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan. As per the Oil India Limited notification, overall 15 vacancies will be filled by Oil India, and these vacancies are assigned for Instrumentation Supervisor & Instrumentation Technician Posts. Applicants who are seeking these jobs kindly attend the interview on 11.11.2021 & 12.11.2021 at Employee Welfare Office, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|15 Posts||10th Std/ Trade Certificate|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Applicants should possess a 10th Std/ Trade Certificate from a recognized board/ institute.|
- Selection will be based on Walk-in-Practical/ Skill Test cum Personal.
|Contractual Engagement Requirement||Date & Time of Registration*||Date of Walk-in-Practical/ Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s)|
|Contractual Instrumentation Supervisor||11/11/2021 07:00 A.M -11:00 A.M.||11/11/2021*|
|Contractual Instrumentation Technician||12/11/2021 07:00 A.M -11:00 A.M.||12/11/2021*|
- Applications via Offline mode will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 18 – 30/35 years
- Instrumentation Supervisor : ₹19,500/-
- Instrumentation Technician : ₹16,640/-
- Check official notification.
|Notification date :||26.10.2021|
|Walk-in-Interview date :||11.11.2021 & 12.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website oil-india.com.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.