NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up Trade Apprentice under Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship rules, 1992. It has revealed 183 vacancies. through NPCIL Recruitment 2023 these vacancies allocated in various trades such as Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Pump Operator cum Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic and Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning. Applicants who had completed 10+2 / ITI from recognized university are applicable for this NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Interested candidates should apply through online mode on or before 31-07-2023.
Upon successful completion of training period, the National Apprenticeship Training certificate will be issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – NPCIL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Advertisement No||NPCIL/KKNPP/HRM /01/2023|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||183 Vacancies|
|Work Location||Kudankulam – Tamil Nadu|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Online / Offline|
|Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – NPCIL Recruitment
|Name of the Trade||No. Of Vacancies|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||07|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||05|
3. Educational Qualification
- Persons who completed the 10th/12th/ITI Pass Certificate in relevant trade from recognized institute.
- Refer notification for more details.
4. Age Limit
- Age limit is 14 years to 24 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
5. Selection Process
- The mode of selection will be based on interview/written test.
6. Application Mode
- Apply through Online Mode
- On completion of online registration, Candidates are required to fill the HARDCOPY of application enclosed with this advertisement.
- The filled-in applications to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of following documents by post (Speed/Registered) or courier to “Senior Manager(HR), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
- Tirunelveli District-627106”
7. Salary Details
- Stipend as per the Apprentice Act 1961
8. Application Fee & Mode
- Not Disclosed
9. Important Dates
|Online Applications Starts On||01-07-2023|
|Online Applications Closes On||31-07-2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Find and get required notification.
- Open the notification.
- Read the eligibility conditions.
- Click apply Online Link.
- Fill the complete details
- Upload the relevant document
- Before submission of online form, once check the details.
- Then upload the online form.
11. Important Links
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of NPCIL Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled in NPCIL Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for NPCIL Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 10th/12th/ITI Pass Certificate
When is the application’s last Date for NPCIL Recruitment 2023?
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|