NIA ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recently published a Recruitment Notification or Employment News for the recruitment of 49 Additional Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent of Police Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and wish to apply for these positions should do so online no later than the 14th, of January 2023. It is an excellent option for all Central Government Jobs seekers. The Selection Board selects suitable candidates based on merit by conducting a selection test. Excellent people are chosen and posted all over India.
NIA ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022 Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the NIP jobs 2022, 49 ASP and DSP in National Investigation Agency (NIA). Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
1. Vacancy Summary for NIA ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Advertisement Number||1. 2022/20806|
|Post Name||1. Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP)|
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
|Number of Vacancies||49 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Salary Details||Rs. 56100 – 208700 PM|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Educational Qualifications for NIA ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Deemed University Center or established by an Act of State Government.
3. Vacancy Details NIA ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022
4. Selection Process
5. Apply Mode
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
6. Important Dates – NIA ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.12.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||22.12.2022|
7. Age Limit
- 18-23 years as of 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in the normal course. However, after a relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
8. Application Fee
- Refer Official Notification
9. How to Apply – NIA ASP and DSP Recruitment 2022
- The mode of Application for this recruitment is Offline.
- Eligible & Interested candidates need to send the application form along with relevant documents (as mentioned in the official notification) to the address given below before the last Date.
- Address to Send Application Form:
|SP(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.|
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
10. Important Links
|NIA ASP Notification||Download|
|NIA DSP Notification||Download|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Government Job||Click Here|