Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023: Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released and invites online applications from ITI qualified/fresher candidates (Male/Female) in various designated trades like Fitter, Mason, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Electroplater, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Machinist, Pattern Maker, Tailor, Rigger and other trades for appointment into Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act-1961. 281 vacancies are to be filled for the above said trades. Eligible & willing candidates should apply by online. Online enrolment will be commenced from 04-06-20.
Eligible candidates should upload the online application form along with passport size photo, SSC/matriculations marksheet, ITI Marksheet, Community Certificates, Aadhaar Card etc. The Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Training will be started from November 2023. Selected apprentice will be posted at Dockyard Apprentice School, Mumbai. Candidates undergoing Apprentice in any Organization will not be Eligible.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|No of Vacancies||281 Vacancies|
|Salary||Stipend Rs.6000/- to Rs.7000/-|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates can Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023
- 281 Apprentice Vacancies are to be filled
- Visit Notification for more details.
3. Educational Qualification
- 10th/ ITI Trade Certificate from Recognized Institution.
4. Age Limit
- Age limit is 14 years and below 21 years of age.
- Visit Notification for Age Relaxation.
5. Selection Process
- Selection based on written examinations/interview/skill test.
6. Application Mode
- Apply Online mode Only
- Candidates should apply through online registration link.
7. Salary Details
- Stipend Rs.6000/- to Rs.7000/-
8. Application Fee & Mode
- Not Disclosed
9. Important Dates
|Online Application Available from||04-06-2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application form||Within 21 Days from date of Advertisement in Employment News|
10. How to Apply
- Log on official website at navaldock.recttindia.in
- Get the correct notification on homepage.
- Download the notification.
- Read the terms and conditions thoroughly.
- Back to the page, click online application form.
- Give the correct details in online application forms.
- Double check the forms once and then upload the online form
11. Important Links
|ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023
How Many Vacancies are to be filled for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023?
What is the Mode of Application for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2023?
Ans : 10th/ITI