KPSC Recruitment 2023: The Karnataka Public Service Commission has opened an online application period for positions as an accounts assistant. Please take advantage of this chance, applicants looking to join the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Those with a degree, a B. Com, a BBM, or a BBA may apply for the KPSC Accountant Assistant position. If you’re looking for work in Karnataka, you can apply for one of the 242 openings for the aforementioned position. If you have eligibility for an Account assistant job, you may apply through online mode. The deadline to submit an online application is April 23, 2023.
In order to apply for the KPSC Accountant Assistant position, candidates must pay a fee. The application fee cannot be refunded once it has been submitted. Written exams and interviews will serve as the basis for the selection process. Those that get the short list will be hired in Karnataka. For the Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment, candidates are recommended to review the educational requirement, selection method, application mode, age restrictions, application fee, and salary details. There is no need to mail the completed application in hard copy to the specified address. You may find the KPSC Accounts Assistant announcement at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Table of Contents
1. KPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Pay Salary||Rs.27,650/- – Rs.52,650/-|
|Job Category||Karnataka Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||242 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching Govt. Jobs in Karnataka|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. KPSC Recruitment 2023Vacancy Details
- 242 Vacancies are to be filled for this Accounts Assistant Post.
3. Educational Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2023
- B. Com, BBM, BBA, or any degree candidate is eligible to apply.
- For more educational details, visit the official notification.
4. Age Limit for KPSC Recruitment 2023
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
5. Jobs Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected by written exam and Interview
- For more selection process details, go to the official website.
6. Application Mode
- Online Mode of application is accepted
7. Application Fee
- For the General category – Rs.600/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates – Rs.300/-
- For Ex-servicemen candidates – Rs.50/-
- No application fee for SC/ ST category candidates
- Mode payment: Online
- Rs.27,650/- – Rs.52,650/-
9. Important Dates
|Opening of Online application form is||23.03.2023|
|Closing of Online Application form is||23.04.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the website @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Home> Notification.
- Click to open the NOTIFICATION FOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT IN THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE ACCOUNTS DEPT.
- Read the KPSC notification.
- Click to apply online.
- Fill the details in the online application.
- Submit the application in an online portal.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|Official Notification||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of KPSC Recruitment 2023
How many Vacancies are to be filled for KPSC Recruitment 2023
What is the Qualification for KPSC Recruitment 2023?
B. Com/BBA/BBM/Any Degree
What is the mode of application for KPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last Date for KPSC Recruitment 2023?
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|