Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2021: Deendayal Port Trust (Erstwhile ‘Kandla Port Trust’) invites application from eligible candidates for Apprenticeship Training. As per Kandla Port Trust recruitment 2021 notification, totally 116 vacancies are announced for various Trade, Diploma & Engineering disciplines. Before applying for Kandla Port Trust Apprentice recruitment, candidates need to register their name in NATS Portal/ NAPS Portal. The Last date to submit the online application form is 31.12.2021.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Apprentice||Applicants must have completed ITI/ Diploma/ B.E in relevant discipline from recognized university.|
- Kandla Port
- Selection will be based on Merit list.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (30.11.2021)
- Age limit should not exceed 28 years.
- Rs. 7700 – 9000 /-
- Refer notification.
|Notification Released Date||12.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||31.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website deendayalport.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|