JKPSC Recruitment 2023: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has published a new announcement for PG/Ph. D, Master’s Degree, and Graduate applicants for the JKPSC Recruitment 2023. For the positions of Assistant Professor, Librarian, and Physical Training Instructor, there are now 351 open positions. Applicants for the JKPSC Associate Professor position should be committed and passionate about working for the Jammu & Kashmir government. Those who have been shortlisted will be dropped off in Jammu and Kashmir. It is recommended that applicants submit their applications online for the JKPSC Associate Professor position. No other mode of sending application is acceptable. The last day to submit an online application is March 31, 2023.
For the recruitment of Jammu & Kashmir PSC Assistant Professor, candidates must submit an application fee. There will never be a refund for those who have already paid the application cost. Written exams will be used to select candidates. For the JKPSC hiring process, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The JKPSC recruiting announcement contains information about remuneration, educational requirements, age restrictions, and the selection process. Applications that are unpaid or submitted after the deadline won’t be accepted. Under the JKPSC bharti, selected applicants would receive Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month.
Table of Contents
1. JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||JKPSC|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor, Librarian, and Physical Training Instructor|
|Work Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|No. of Vacancies||351 Vacancies|
|Pay Salary||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month.|
|Job Category||Jammu & Kashmir Govt. Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Searching Jammu & Kashmir Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy details – JKPSC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Physical Training Instructor||13|
3. Educational Qualification
- Eligible PG/Ph. D, Master’s Degree, Graduate candidates can apply.
- If you want more educational details, visit the official notification.
4. Age Limit
- Age limit (as on 01-01-2023)
- The maximum age limit is 40 years
5. Selection Process
- Candidates will be chosen by written exam and Interview.
6. Application Mode
- Online mode of submission will be taken.
- Any other mode of submission of the application can’t be accepted
- Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- per month.
8. Application Fee & Mode
- For General Category candidates – Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates – Rs.500/-
- No application fee for PHC candidates.
9. Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts On||01.03.2023|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Candidates go to the website @ jkpsc.nic.in
- Find and read the JKPSC Notification
- Click to apply Online.
- Give your details in the online application.
- Check once the filled application.
- Now, you submit the application in an online portal.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently
11. Important Link
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3|
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of JKPSC Recruitment 2023
How Many vacancies are to fill for JKPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for JKPSC Recruitment 2023?
PG/Ph.D, Master’s Degree, Graduate
What is the Application mode for JKPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for JKPSC Recruitment 2023?