ITBPF Constable Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has released the notification of the recruitment for the post for Male Indian citizens (including subjects of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Totally of 186 vacancies for eligible candidates with 10th or 12th qualifications Interested candidates can apply online before 27 Nov 2022.
1. Overview – ITBPF Constable Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)|
|Job Name||1. Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)|
2. Constable (Motor Mechanic)
|No of Vacancies||186 Vacancies|
|Stipend/ Salary||Rs. 21,700/- to 81,100/-|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – ITBPF Constable Recruitment 2022
|Apprenticeship Trade||No. of Post|
|Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)||28|
|Constable (Motor Mechanic)||158|
3. Educational Qualification – ITBPF Constable Recruitment 2022
|Post||Minimum educational and other essential qualifications|
|Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)||i) 10+2 pass from a recognized Board or Institution.|
ii) Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years of practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or a three-year Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
|Constable (Motor Mechanic)||(i) Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution; and|
(ii) Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution; or
(iii) Three years experience in respective trade from a recognized firm.
4. Age Limit
- The age limit should be 18 to 25 years
- Refer official notice to get the age limit and relaxation details
5. Selection Process – ITBPF Constable Recruitment 2022
- a) Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of the recruitment test. Candidature of candidates who are issued online admits cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in the prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
- b) Candidates are required to bring a clear & legible printout of their online application form & admit card; else they will not be permitted to enter the venue of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST).
6. Apply Mode
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for Online
7. Application Fee
- For General/ UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through ITBP Website
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||29.10.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||27.11.2022|
9. How to Apply – ITBPF Constable Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click “Recruitment->Notification” to find the advertisement for “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC) & CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC)”, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Pick the online application link then fill in the details properly.
- Review your online application form, and check the details are carefully
- Then submit the online application form
- Take a printout of your online application for future reference.
10. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Police Jobs||Click Here|