IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023: ISRO Propulsion Complex Tirunelveli and Indian Space Research Organization are seeking meritorious candidates for Walk in Interviews for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, and Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering) positions. The above-mentioned post engagement will initially be for one year and will be extendable for additional periods. Candidates interested in this Central Government job should review the eligibility requirements. The link to the ISRO Jobs Offline form was opened on 02-02-2023 and will close on 11-02-2023.
The ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) is a research and development center of the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). It is located in Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu, India, and is responsible for the design, development, and testing of liquid and cryogenic rocket engines for India’s satellite launch vehicles and interplanetary missions. The IPRC also provides production support for ISRO’s operational requirements, and it is involved in the transfer of technology for the development of liquid and cryogenic propulsion systems to Indian industry.
1. Overview – IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
IPRC Apprentice 2023 Application Form PDF Download IPRC invites applications for recruitment of 100 Graduate / Technician / Trade Apprentices Posts. The applicants are requested to Download the Application Form through Official Website @ www.iprc.gov.in.
|Name of Organization||ISRO Propulsion Complex Tirunelveli|
|Job Name||1. Graduate Apprentice|
2. Technician Apprentice,
3. Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering)
|Work Location||Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Pay Salary||Rs.8,000 to Rs.9,000|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||100 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||WALK-IN-INTERVIEW|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Code No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|107||Computer Science Engineering||05|
|Graduate Apprentice (Non Engineering)|
|114||Non engineering graduates (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com)||15|
3. Educational Qualification – IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (in Arts/Science/Commerce) + First Class Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science.
- First Class Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree (in Arts/Science/Commerce).
4. Age – IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Apprenticeship||Age limit as on||Age limit|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering)||11/02/2023||35 years|
|Graduate Apprentice (Non Engineering)||11/02/2023||28Years|
|Technician Apprentice||11/02/2023||35 Years|
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and OBC candidates (3 years).
Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are also eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Rules.
5. Application Mode – IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Applications will be received through OFF-LINE mode only through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW as scheduled below.
6. Application Fee IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- No fee
7. Selection Process – IPRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done purely based on the PERCENTAGE OF MARKS secured in the qualifying examination as entered by the candidates in the Application FORM.
8. Salary – ISRO Recruitment 2023
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering)||Rs.9,000/-|
|Graduate Apprentice (Non Engineering)||Rs.8,000/-|
9. Important Dates – ISRO Recruitment 2023
10. How to Apply – ISRO Recruitment 2023
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will be registered under the Apprentices Act, of 1961 for which they should execute a contract.
- Candidates will have to produce original proof for the details furnished in their applications as and when required.
- Applications without the requisite information will be summarily rejected.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- CANVASSING in ANY FORM will be a disqualification.
- DOUBTS, if any, shall be addressed to email@example.com
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links – ISRO Recruitment 2023
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application PDF Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|