INMAS Apprentices Recruitment 2023: Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, under the aegis of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Diploma Apprentice Posts. As per the INMAS notification, interested candidates are advised to apply online mode for a total of 38 vacancies to be filled for the Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) Delhi, a premier Centre of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) working under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India, and responsible. Candidates can start online registration from 23.01.2023. The online application form link will exist on the DRDO official website. Aspirants looking for Central government jobs may use this opportunity of the INMAS Apprentices Recruitment 2023.
Applications for Apprenticeships are invited for one-year training in the following disciplines. Applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals Candidates can refer to the INMAS notification for detailed information about reservations, age relaxation, examination centres, syllabus, exam pattern, salary, etc. INMAS recruitment notification can be downloaded @ www.drdo.gov.in The tentative date for the computer-based examination is To be Announced on DRDO website. DRDO will be conducted in English and Hindi languages. Selected candidates will be posted in Delhi.
Table of Contents
1. Vacancy Summary for INMAS Apprentices Recruitment 2023
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, has released DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2023 on its official website. Get an Overview of INMAS Apprentice Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||38 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Salary Details||Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 9,000/-|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Apply Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Educational Qualifications INMAS Apprentices Recruitment 2023
|Graduate Apprentice||B.L.I.Sc. (Library Science)|
|Diploma Apprentice||Diploma in Computer Engineering|
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
Diploma in Modern Office Practice (English and Hindi)/Office Management
3. Vacancy Details
4. Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected strictly on a merit basis(percentage/marks of essential qualification).
- A board constituted by Director INMAS for the purpose will go through the applications and
shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies indicated above. Only selected candidates will be
5. Apply Mode
- Applications via online mode will be accepted.
6. Important Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||23-01-2022|
|Last date for receipt of online applications||22-02-2022|
7. Age Limit
- Refer Official Notification
8. Application Fee
- No Application fee
9. How to Apply for INMAS Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- Visit the Official Website.
- Then Click the Job Notice and Search the Apply link.
- Now you can read the Instruction Carefully.
- New users are able to register their details.
- Now log in using your id and password.
- Fill out the Application form without mistakes.
- Then Upload a Scanned copy of the Documents.
- Upload your Photo and Sign.
- Pay the required Application Fee.
- Finally, Submit and Take the Print out of the Application.
Applicants need to get more Sarkari Jobs opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Government Job||Click Here|