Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Army Dental Corps Posts Totally of 30 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 14 August 2022.
1. Overview – Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Job Name||Army Dental Corps (SSC)|
|Advertisement No||NEET (MDS)-2022|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Pay Salary||Level 10 B (Rs.61,300-1,20,900/-) of Defence Pay Matrix.|
|No of Vacancies||30 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|Army Dental Corps (SSC)||30|
3. Educational Qualification – Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- (i) Candidates must be BDS (with a minimum of 55% marks in final year BDS)/ MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- (ii) He/she should have completed a one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31 Jul 2022 & must be in possession of a Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2022.
4. Age Limit
- The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2022.
5. Application Fee
- Candidates are required to make an online payment of Rs 200/-.
6. Selection Process – Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Screening/ Interview and Medical Examination
7. Apply to Email
- Online Mode
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||15.07.2022|
|Date of closure of online application||14.08.2022|
9. How to Apply – Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- On the first applicants should visit the official website.
- Registration and login can be done if necessary.
- Fill in all the details.
- Check the details.
- Finally, Submit the Application Via Email.
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|