IHBAS Recruitment 2021: Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) has organized walk-in interview for the recruitment of Senior Resident & Junior Resident. The interview will be conducted on 26.11.2021. Nearly, 35 vacancies are reserved for the above said posts. Applicants who seeking for these jobs can apply for this IHBAS jobs by attending interview at the given date. The appointment will be purely on adhoc basis. Interested and eligible candidates holding requisite qualification from a recognized University may attend interview at the given date.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Applicant should possess MBBS/ PG Degree/ diploma in the concerned speciality.|
- Selection will be based on walk-in interview.
- Date: 26.11.2021
- Reporting Time: 12:00 Noon
- Venue: Refer the notification.
Age Limit (as on 26.11.2021)
- Upper age limit of 40years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates should be 5 years and OBC should be 3 years.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700|
- DD amount of Rs. 500 should be drawn in favour of the Director, IHBAS, Delhi-95.
- No fee for SC/ST/ Pwd Candidates.
|Notification released on||17.11.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||26.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Attend the interview at prescribed venue.