HPCL Recruitment 2023: The hiring procedure for the positions of Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Engineering and Technician Diploma Apprentice Trainees has begun at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL). The online application process will begin on March 16, 2023. For the recruitment of apprentices at the Mumbai Refinery, a total of 65 positions have been announced. For these HPCL positions, candidates with diplomas or certifications from the 12th grade may apply. The online application form must be submitted by March 20, 2023. Only one post may be applied for by candidates.
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India. It is engaged in the Refining, Storage, Distribution, and marketing of Petroleum products and operating Refineries at Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam and has a vast marketing network consisting of Zonal offices, Regional offices, Terminals, Pipeline networks Aviation Service stations, LPG Botting Plants Inland Relay Depots, etc. spread across India.
HPCL, Refinery Division proposes to engage the following Apprentices at Mumbai Refinery
as per the provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961, and the Rules thereof.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – HPCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|No. of Vacancies||65 Vacancies|
|Pay Salary||Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Searching Central Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy details – HPCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||40|
|Technician Diploma Apprentice||25|
3. Educational Qualification – HPCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||Engineering Graduation in [ Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical &|
Electronics / Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT/ Chemical]
with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC NC/EWS and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD/(VH/HH/OH*) Candidates.
|Technician Diploma Apprentice||Diploma in [Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Instrumentation/ Chemical] with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC-NC/EWS and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD/(VH/HH/OH*) Candidates.|
- Age Limit (As of 01.02.2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years.
- Refer to the notification for age relaxation.
5. Selection Process
- Candidates fulfilling all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for an Interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interviews which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of March / April 2023.
- The merit list will be drawn basis of the scores in the INTERVIEW and the academic results of the Engineering / Diploma.
- Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/-
7. Application Mode
- Apply through the online link NATS Portal
8. Important Dates
|Online applications start On||16.03.2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online application||20.03.2023|
9. How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website NATS Portal
- Click on Careers>> View Available Positions.
- Find & click on Recruitment of Apprentice – Mumbai Refinery.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Fill out the online form carefully.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Submit the filled application form.
More Sarkari Jobs opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
10. Important Link for HPCL Recruitment 2023
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|