Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023: The Ministry of Finance’s Directorate of Enforcement will hire qualified individuals to fill 104 openings for the positions of Sepoy and Senior Sepoy. The Directorate of Enforcement is seeking applications from qualified candidates through the appropriate channels, according to their advertisement. Candidates for these Enforcement Directorate positions must be employed by the Central Government. On or before the 30th day of each month, interested and qualified candidates are recommended to submit the application form with all required materials.
Application information for the current job openings with the Enforcement Directorate is now available at www.enforcementdirectorate.gov.in. These positions will be filled by deputation. Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will be rejected. Candidates must read the terms and conditions before applying. Applications must follow the format requirements. The official website will be updated with more information regarding Ministry of Finance jobs, selection lists, merit lists, and results.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Enforcement|
|Job Name||Sepoy & Senior Sepoy|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Pay Salary||Rs.21700/- to Rs.81100/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||104 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Proper Channel|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023
- For the Sepoy & Senior Sepoy 104 vacancies are to be filled.
3. Educational Qualification
- Applicants should hold an analogous post.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
4. Age Limit
- The age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Refer to the notification for age relaxation.
5. Selection Process
- The mode of selection may be based on a Test/ Interview.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Senior Sepoy||Rs.25000/- to Rs.81100/-|
7. Application Mode
- Applications must be submitted by the proper channel.
- Address: The Joint Director (Estt.), Directorate of Enforcement, A-Block, Pravartan Bhawan, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Road, New Delhi 110011.
8. Application Fee
- Not Disclosed
9. Important Dates
|Last Date to Submission of Application Form||30th Day of Every Month|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website enforcementdirectorate.gov.in.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Submit the filled form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Link
|Official Notification & Application Form||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Analogous Post
What is the Mode of Application for Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023?
Ans: Proper Channel
What is the Last Date for Enforcement Directorate Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 30th Day of Every Month
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|