ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2023: Electronics Corporation of India Limited New job notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO 03 2023] has been announced for Technical Officer and Assistant Project Engineer Posts on 29.03.2023 for the appointment of 29 Vacancies in Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kota, Yadadri and Vizag/ ECIL. Walk-in-Interview is invited by Electronics Corporation of India Limited and the link has been activated official website. The Walk-in-Interview is on 06,07.04.2023. According to the ECIL Notification, candidates will be hired for Technical Officer and Assistant Project Engineer posts, and post-wise vacancy details are given below.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced, and result-oriented personnel purely on a fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of One Year (extendable up to four years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work for various Business Verticals across the country.
More details of www.ecil.co.in recruitment, ECIL New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2023
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||No. 03/2023|
|Job Name||Technical Officer and Assistant Project Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||29 Vacancies|
|Salary||Rs.24,500/- to Rs. 31000/-|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kota, Yadadri and Vizag|
2. Vacancy Details – ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2023
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Project Engineer||03|
3. Educational Qualification – ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2023
- B.E./B.Tech. Discipline [First class(60% and above)]
- Diploma Discipline [First class(60% and above)]
- Check the Advertisement for educational qualifications.
4. Age Limit
- Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST; 10 more years of relaxation for the PwD category. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
5. Selection Process
- Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification. Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interviews and final recommendations shall be made as per the following criteria.
6. Apply mode
7. Important Dates
|Notification release date||29.03.2023|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||06.04.2023 to 07.04.2023|
8. Application Fee
- No Fee
9. How to Apply – ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2023
Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 09.00 hrs. with the duly filled-in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
- SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- Documents in support of Qualification (Certificate & Marks sheet);
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificates from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent 3 months’ pay slips are mandatory if working) clearly mentioning the duration (from & to dates);
- Category certificate (EWS/OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, (not older than a year from date of selection) with mandate mention of ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K; if any.
- Registration closure time at the venue is 12.00 hrs. on respective dates.
Selection dates & venue:
|Walk-In Date||Walk-In Venue|
|06/04/2023 (For TO-C Cat.1 & 2)|
07/04/2023 (For TO-C Cat.3 to 6 & all APE-C posts)
|CLDC, Nalanda Complex, Electronics Corporation of India Limited,|
TIFR Road, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
10. Important Links
|Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Download Form|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for ECIL Walk-in-Interview 2023?
What is the Qualification for ECIL Recruitment 2023?
What is the mode of application for ECIL Notification 2023?
What is the Last date for ECIL Recruitment 2023?
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|