ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023: Electronics Corporation of India Limited New job notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO12/2023] has been announced for Technical Officer Posts on 05.08.2023 for the appointment of 100 Vacancies in Hyderabad ECIL. Walk-in-Interview is invited by Electronics Corporation of India Limited and the link has been activated official website. The Walk-in-Interview is on the 10th and 11th of August 2023. According to the ECIL Notification, candidates will be hired for Technical Officer posts, and post-wise vacancy details are given below.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is looking for dynamic, experienced, and result-oriented personnel purely on a fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of One Year (extendable up to four years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work for various Business Verticals across the country.
More details of www.ecil.co.in recruitment, ECIL New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Table of Contents
1. Overview of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||No. 12/2023|
|Job Name||Technical Officer on Contract|
|Total Vacancy||100 Vacancies|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 31000/-|
2. Vacancy Details – ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Technical Officer||100 (UR-40, EWS-10,|
3. Educational Qualification – ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should possess a First-Class (with a minimum 60% in aggregate) B.E. / B.Tech Degree in
- CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/Mech./Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering with at least One-year post-qualification experience in
- Election & field operations, Repair & Maintenance of Electronic equipment, and industrial production.
- Check the Advertisement for educational qualifications.
4. Age Limit
- Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST; 10 more years of relaxation for the PwD category. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
5. Selection Process
- Candidates will be allowed only after registration and followed by successful document verification. Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated based on Personal Interviews and final recommendations shall be made as per the following criteria.
6. Apply mode
7. Important Dates
|Walk-in-Interview Date||10 th & 11th Aug’2023|
8. Application Fee
- No Fee
9. How to Attend
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 09.00 hrs. with the duly filled-in application form & resume along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
- 10th class certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate, B.Tech./B.E. Certificate & Consolidated Marks sheet);
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificates from previous employment, clearly mentioning the duration (from & to dates) and post held. If a candidate is currently in employment, a copy of the Appointment Order & recent pay slips are to be produced without fail. Work experience indicated without supporting documents shall not be considered and is liable to be excluded while calculating the post-qualification tenure.
- Category certificate (OBC/SC/ST), if applying against such reserved posts; In case of OBC, certificate should be taken on or later 01/08/2022 with mandate mention of ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ clause.
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K;
- Registration closure time is 11.30 hrs. on the date of the Walk-In interview.
Selection Dates & Venue:
|Walk-In Date||Walk-In Venue|
|10 th & 11th Aug’2023|
(Registration time 09.00 AM – 11.30 AM on both days)
|Corporate Learning & Development Centre, Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post,|
Hyderabad – 500062
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
10. Important Links
|Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Application Form||Download Form|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for ECIL Recruitment 2023?
What is the mode of application for ECIL Notification 2023?
What is the Walk-In Date for ECIL Recruitment 2023?
Ans: 10th and 11th of August 2023
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|