DVC Recruitment 2023 : Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC), which is part of the Ministry of Electricity in the Indian government, is seeking candidates for the position of general duty medical officer. To fill 28 positions, applications are being sought from qualified and suitable candidates. Candidates must read the eligibility requirements, among other things, before attending the interview. Candidates who are interested in central government positions at Damodar Valley Corporation are notified to attend the walk-in interviews on March 13, March 15, and March 20.
Individuals who attend the walk-in interview should bring the completed application form as well as any necessary certificates or testimonials, such as proof of date of birth, proof of completion of classes 10 and 12, proof of an MBBS, proof of experience, proof of an internship, etc. Candidates who are appointed will be employed on a contractual basis for a duration of one year, with the possibility of an additional two-year extension. Candidates must appear at the interview at the specified location. At the interview, candidates may speak in either Hindi or English. Those who are hired will receive a salary of Rs.83,500/- and be sent to Kolkata.
Table of Contents
1.DVC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Damodar Valley Corporation|
|Job Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Work Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||28 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching Govt. Jobs in Kolkata|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. DVC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Department||No. of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||28|
3. Educational Qualification for DVC Recruitment 2023
- Applicants who are completed the MBBS Degree from recognized university are eligible.
4. Age Limit for DVC Recruitment 2023
- Applicants age limit will not exceed 62 years as on date of Walk-in-Interview.
5. Jobs Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected by Walk In Interview.
6. Application Mode
- Application Submission will be at the time of Walk In interview
|Date of Interview||Time||Venue|
|13-03-2023||10 AM to 1 PM||Administrative Building, DVC CTPS, P.O-Chandrapura, Distt. Bokaro, Jharkhand825303 (Nearest Railway Station-Chandrapura)|
|15-03-2023||10 AM to 1 PM|
DVC DTPS Hospital, DVC Durgapur, P.O-DTPS (Near Maya Bazaar), Durgapur, W.B-713207 (Nearest Railway Station-Waria/Durgapur)
|20-03-2023||10 AM to 1 PM||12th floor, Dr. Meghnad Saha Auditorium DVC Towers, VIP Road, Ultadanga, Kolkata700054, W.B (Nearest Railway Station- Bidhan Nagar Railway Station)|
7. Application Fee & Mode
- Not Disclosed
- Salary will be Rs.83,500/-
9. Important Dates
|Notification Released date||25-02-2023|
|Walk in Interview Date||13-03-2023, 15-03-2023 & 20-03-2023|
10. How to Apply
- Watch the official website at www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Find the Advertisement for walk-in-interview for contractual engagement of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) IN DVC.
- Open the above said link and read the eligibility conditions.
- Download the application form
- Fill the proper details in application form
- Verify your details once and then attend the interview on given date.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of DVC Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for DVC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for DVC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Mode of application for DVC Recruitment 2023?
Walk in Interview
What is the last date of Walk in for DVC Recruitment 2023?
13-03-2023, 15-03-2023 & 20-03-2023