CUTN Recruitment 2021: Central University of Tamil Nadu invites applications via offline mode from the eligible candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow vacancies in CUTN Thiruvarur. The job notice has published on 24.11.2021 on its official website. Applicants who are searching for these jobs kindly submit the filled application form on or before the last date. The last date for submission CUTN Application is 08.12.2021. Eligible candidates will be called for interview, the interview will be held on 10.12.2021 through virtual mode.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.Sc.|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||Candidate should hold M.Sc. in a relevant field.|
- Selection will be based on Based on interview (virtual mode).
- Date: 10.12.2021
- Venue: Department of Microbiology, Central University of Tamilnadu.
- Time: Refer the notification.
- Age limit should be 28years.
- Rs. 31,000 /-
- Apply CUTN jobs through offline mode.
- Address: D.Siva Sundara Kumar (Principal Investigator, DBT project) Associate Professor Department of Microbiology, Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
- Refer official notification.
|Notification Released Date||24.11.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||08.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.