CPCB Recruitment 2023: The Central Pollution Control Board has posted a new job announcement at www.cpcb.nic.in with the Advt. No. 02/2022-Admin.(R) code. Scientist “B,” Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Junior Technician, Senior Lab Assistant, UDC, DEO, Jr Lab Assistant, LDC, Field Attendant, and MTS posts are among the 163 positions that CPCB needs to fill. Those who are interested in central government positions in Delhi are asked to register online by 31.03.2023. The online registration link becomes active on March 6, 2023.
Tests and interviews will form the basis of the CPCB hiring procedure. Those that are chosen will be appointed throughout India. Available at CPCB Careers is the CPCB Recruitment Notification and Application Form (www.cpcb.nic.in). Applications that are incomplete won’t be accepted. The envelope must be clearly labeled with the post’s name. Candidates must verify their qualifications, including their educational background, age limit, experience, and other factors, before applying for these positions. On the official website, further information on the CPCB’s most recent openings, impending CPCB Delhi job notices, curriculum, answer keys, merit lists, selection lists, admit cards, results, and other things will be posted.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – CPCB Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board|
|Advertisement||Advt. No. 02/2022-Admin.(R)|
Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Sr. Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Jr Technician, Sr. Lab Assistant, UDC, DEO, Jr Lab Assistant, LDC, Field Attendant & MTS
|Work Location||Across India|
|Pay Salary||Rs.18,000/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||163 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – CPCB Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||No.Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Law Officer||06|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientific Assistant||16|
|Sr. Lab Assistant||15|
|Jr Lab Assistant||15|
3. Educational Qualification – CPCB Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have passed Class 10/ Class 12/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
4. Age Limit – CPCB Recruitment 2023
- The age limit should be between 18 to 35 years
- Check notifications to get post-wise age limit and relaxation
5. Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Skill/ Trade Test/ interview
6. Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
7. Application Fee & Mode
- Rs.18,000/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
9. Important Dates
|Online application starts on||06.03.2023|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||31.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website cpcb.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs” to find the advertisement, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
- Find & click apply online link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take print the application form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|Online Registration Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of CPCB Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for CPCB Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for CPCB Recruitment 2023?
10th/12th/Diploma/BE/B. Tech/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
What is the mode of application for CPCB Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last Date for CPCB Recruitment 2023?