CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023: Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) has recently released a new vacancy notification to fill up 219 Vacancies of Various through CMHO Durg Vacancy 2023. According to the Latest CMHO Durg vacancy notification, these vacancies are assigned to the Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) Vacancy 2023.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO)|
|No of Vacancies||219 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All Eligible Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023
- Junior Secretarial Assistant – 51 Posts
- Class -IV – 38 Posts
- MPW – 38 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 51 Posts
- Lab Technician – 05 Posts
- Senior Nursing Officer – 01 Post
- Dental Assistant – 02 Posts
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Programme Associate – 01 Post
- Support Staff – 01 Post
- Senior Nursing officer – 03 Posts
- Psychologist – 01 Post
- Social worker – 01 Post
- Secretarial Assistant – 04 Posts
- Attendant – 04 Posts
- Dental Assistant – 02 Posts
- TBHV – 02 Posts
- STS – 02 Posts
- Health & Wellness Center Sangwari – 02 Posts
- Pier Supporter – 01 Post
- ANM – 05 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 02 Posts
- City Accountant – 01 Post
3. Educational Qualification for CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023
- Junior Secretarial Assistant – Graduation with Diploma in computer application.
- Class -IV – 10th Pass
- MPW – 12th Pass with Diploma in MPW.
- Nursing Officer – B. Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing, GNM.
- Lab Technician – BMLT or DMLT.
- Senior Nursing Officer – M.Sc psychiatric nursing or B. Sc Nursing with Diploma in psychiatric nursing.
- Pharmacist – D. Pharma/ B. Pharma.
- Programme Associate – M. Sc Nursing with 1 Year experience OR B. Sc Nursing with 3 Years experience.
- Psychologist – M.Sc, MA, M.Phil.
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduation with Diploma in computer application.
- Attendant – 12th Pass with 1 Year experience.
- Dental Assistant – 12th Pass.
- TBHV – Graduate and 12th Pass or MPW/LHV.
- STS – Graduate And Sanitary Inspector Course. Driving license.
- Health & Wellness Center Sangwari – Graduation, PGDCA/ MSW.
- Pier Supporter – 12th Pass.
- ANM – 12th Pass with ANM.
- Physiotherapist – Graduation in Physiotherapy.
- City Accountant – M. Com OR B. Com.
4. Age Limit
- GEN : 18 – 70 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 73 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 75 Years
5. Selection Process
- Written Test
6. Application Fee
- Check the Official Notification.
7. Salary Details
- Rs. 8800 – 30,000 PM
8. Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||07 June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||21 June 2023|
9. How to Apply – CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
10. Important Links – CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of CMHO Durg Recruitment 2023
How many Vacancies are to be filled for the CMHO Durg Vacancy 2023?
Ans: Various Vacancy
What is the mode of application for CMHO Durg Vacancy 2023?
What is the last date for CMHO Durg Vacancy 2023?
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|