BEG & CK Recruitment 2022: Bombay Engineer Group and Centre Kirkee (BEG & CK), Pune – 411003 invite applications from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of Storekeeper, Civilian Instructor, Cook, Lascar, MTS and Barber posts.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the BEG & CK Recruitment 2022, kindly make the offline registration form 10th January 2022 to the Last date for applying to Bombay Engineer Group and Centre Kirkee is 28th January 2022. Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Details of BEG & CK Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bombay Engineer Group and Centre Kirkee (BEG & CK), Pune – 411003|
|Job Name||Storekeeper, Civilian Instructor, Cook, Lascar, MTS and Barber|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|Official Website||www.indianarmy.nic.in & www.bsakirkee.org|
Vacancy Details for BEG & CK Recruitment 2022
|Civilian Trade Instructor||22|
Documents required to accompany the Applications:- of BEG & CK Recruitment 2022
- (Self-attested photocopies of only the following documents/certificates should accompany the application form)
- Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate (For all posts) (Date of Birth valid only from Matriculation/10th Pass Certificate).
- 12th/10+2 Pass Certificate (For the post of Lower Division Clerk and Civilian Store Keeper-III only).
- ITI/NCTVT Certificate (For the post of Civilian Trade Instructor only).
- Passing Certificate of Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional Course/Any other Higher Education etc (if available) (For all posts).
- Aadhaar Card and PAN Card (For all Post).
- Experience Certificate (if available) (For all posts).
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC candidates only).
- Latest/Valid ‘Non Creamy Layer Certificate’ issued only by Central Government format (For OBC candidates only).
- Latest/Valid ‘Economically Weaker Sections Certificate’ only in prescribed format issued by Government of India (For EWS candidates only).
- Disability Certificate showing disability 40% and above issued by CMO/Civil Surgeon of Government Hospital (For PWD candidates only).
- Discharge Certificate (For Ex-Serviceman only).
- NOC from present employer (if the applicant is already a Central Government/State Government/PSU Servant).
- Death certificate of husband or divorced certificate issued by competent authority and self-declaration of not re-married (For applicable Woman candidates Only).
- (p) Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 22/- postal stamp on each.
- (q) Admit Card (should be filled by Candidate) in prescribed format as per Annexure ‘B’ in A4 size paper.
- The prescribed age limit for the above post is between 18-25 years as on closing date of receipt of application. Necessary age relaxation as per existing Govt Order for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Government Employee/Women candidate is applicable. Age relaxation : (a) SC/ST: 05 years (b) OBC: 03 years (c) PWD: 10 years (additional 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category) (d) Ex-Serviceman : Ex-Serviceman who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age of respective category ie UR/OBC/SC/ST by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits. (e) Government Employee: 40 years for UR, 43 years for OBC & 45 years for SC/ST (f) Women Candidate: Widow, divorced woman and woman judicially separated from their husband’s and who are not re-married are allowed age concession up to the age of 35 years (38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST).
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
Screening of the Applications:
- In case the large numbers of applications are received, the department reserves the right to screen applications on basis of percentage of marks obtained in exam of essential qualifications so as to reduce the applicants called for written test. Merely fulfilling the basic criteria does not entitle an individual to be called for written test/skill test wherever applicable. Candidates would be intimated separately for appearing in exam. Only candidates who are intimated are required to appear for exam.
Scheme of Examination:
- A written test will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th/12th/ITI as per essential educational qualification of respective post. Candidates appearing for written test would also be subjected to skill/practical test wherever applicable. Medium of written test will Hindi/English only
Last date of receipt of applications:
- Last date for receipt of the application would be 21 days from publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. Application sent only by Speed post/Registered post/Ordinary post. Applications received by hand/courier and after due date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, postal delay & delivered elsewhere etc.) will not be entertained.
Submission of applications:
- Application completed in all respects as per the Proforma attached and accompanied by requisite self-attested documents as stated above in Para 2 should be sent in a sealed envelope super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF…………………………………………….…. Category: (UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS) (ESM/PWD)” to The Commandant, Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee, Pune – 411003.
Place of written test/skill test:
- The Written Test and Skill Test will be held at Headquarters, Bombay Engineer Group and Centre, Kirkee, Pune – 411003. Candidates should come prepared to stay for two-three days for completion of the process. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for boarding/lodging during the period of stay. No TA/DA would be paid to Candidates called for the examination.
Call letter for examination:
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated the date, time and venue for conduct of written test and skill/practical test. Only candidates who receive call letters are required to appear for the test along with call letters received. The Department is not responsible for any postal delay the may occur.
|Last date to the application before||28.01.2022|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|