Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Indian Army (Indian Army) has released the official notification for Technical Entry Scheme- 47 (TES) job 90 vacancies in All Over India. Now, the Indian Army collecting the application forms from 10th, 12th candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 24.01.2022 to 23.02.2022.
Applications are invited from unmarried male Candidates who have passed 10 +2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021 examination and fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
Summary for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Technical Entry Scheme (TES)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Army Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
Eligibility for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Nationality. A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training
Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2003 and not after 01 Jan 2006 (both days inclusive).
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Indian Army requires 10th, 12th candidates to apply for their Technical Entry Scheme-47 (TES) notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|Technical Entry Scheme-47(TES)||Only those candidates who have passed Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021.|
Vacancy for Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy 2022
- The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
Seniority for Army Recruitment Vacancy 2022
- They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME,MCTE,MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
Training for Army Recruitment Vacancy 2022
- Total training will be of 5 years. Details are as under:
1. Basic Military Training.
2. Technical Training.
3. Award of Degree
Job Salary Details for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Indian Army has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|RANK & Level||(PAY IN )|
|Lieutenant Level 10||Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Captain Level 10B||Rs.61,300-1,93,900/-|
|Major Level 11||Rs.69,400-2,07,200/-|
|Lieutenant Colonel Level 12A||Rs.1,21,200-2,12,400/-|
|Colonel Level 13||Rs.1,30,600-2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier Level 13A||Rs.1,39,600-2,17,600/-|
|Major General Level 14||Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale Level 15||Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale Level 16||Rs.2,05,400-2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) Level 17||Rs.2,25,000/-(fixed)|
|COAS Level||Rs.18 2,50,000/-(fixed)|
Selection process for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
- Indian Army the following selection process to recruit a Candidates are requested to same detail as per notification
Important Instructions for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Directorate General of Recruiting Website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx.
Steps to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
To apply for a Indian Army recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit Indian Army official website – Click here
- Go to Indian Army careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Technical Entry Scheme-47 (TES) job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Technical Entry Scheme (TES) job.
- Find Indian Army online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Applicants need to visit to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.
Important Dates for Army Recruitment 2022