AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh High Court has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Court Master and Personal Secretary Notification Number 01/2022. Eligible candidates can apply online for the AP High Court Master and Personal Secretary Vacancy 2022 from the website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. All the details related to Railway RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 are given below.
Recruitment for Court Master and Personal Secretary at AP High Court Recruitment 2022 We have discussed every element of the AP High Court Recruitment 2022 Court Master, and Personal Secretary Recruitment 2022, 76 Vacancy for Court Master and Personal Secretary Posts in this article. posts about, for example, pay requirements, age restrictions, educational qualifications, etc.
1. Vacancy Summary – AP High Court Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Post Name||Court Master and Personal Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||76 Vacancy|
|Salary Details||Rs. 57,100/- to 1,47,760/-|
|Job Category||Court Jobs|
2. Educational Qualifications – AP High Court Recruitment 2022
- Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 40% or above.
- A Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce of any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a state Act or from any Institution recognized by the University GrantsCommission or any other Degree equivalent to such qualification.
- B)A pass in 180 w.p.m. Speed in English Shorthand examination, conducted by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education, or such other qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. However, candidates who have passed150 w.p.m. in Shorthand English also can apply.
- A pass in Typewriting by Higher Grade examination in English, (with the speed of 45 words per minute.) conducted by the A.p. State Board of Technical Education or any other qualification as may be considered by the Hon’ble Chief Justice to be equivalent to the said qualification. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Computer skills.
3. Vacancy Details – AP High Court Recruitment 2022
4. Selection Process
- The selection process will be on the basis of merit, evaluated by tests in shorthand English 180 w.p.m. (3 minutes duration) and 150 w.p.m. (4 minutes duration). The transcription is to be done on computers within 40 and 45 minutes respectively.
5. Apply Mode
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
6. Important Dates – AP High Court Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||04-10-2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||22-10-2022|
7. Age Limit
- To be eligible candidates must be in the age group 18 to 42 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
8. Application Fee
- The applicants who belong to OC, E.W.S., and BC categories have to pay an examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only), whereas candidates belonging to Scheduled Gates and Scheduled Tribes, PH, and Ex-Servicemen have to pay an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- The examination fee has to be remitted through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, on State Bank of India, High Court Branch, Nelapadu, Amaravati (IFSC -SBIN0061328).
- The examination fee once paid will not be refunded even if the application is rejected for any reason, or the recruitment notification is canceled for any reason.
9. How to Apply – AP High Court Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for the above-said posts, and click on the advertisement.
- NOTIFICATION No.04/2022lEstt., Dated 28-09-2022 FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF COURT MASTER AND PERSONAL SECRETARY TO THE HON’BLE JUDGES AND REGISTRARS IN THE SERVICE OF THE HIGH COURT OF ANDHRA PRADESH Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill in the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Court Jobs||Click Here|