WB Post Office Recruitment 2021: India Post – West Bengal Postal Circle is looking for Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of meritorious sports persons from open market under Sports Quota. The WB Post Office recruitment notification is released on 15.11.2021 for filling up of 124 vacancies. As per the notification, these vacancies are reserved for the post of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant & Postman. Interested applicant can apply this WB Post Office job vacancy through offline mode only, the last date for the submission of application form is 24.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|124 Posts||12th Pass|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Applicant should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.|
- Selection will be based on the educational and sports qualification.
- Apply West Bengal Post Office Jobs through offline mode (Speed Post/ Registered Post).
- Address: The Assistant Director of Postal Services (Recruitment), Office of the Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Yogayog Bhawan Kolkata-700012.
Age Limit (as on 24.12.2021)
- Age limit should be between 18 to 27 years and for government servant should be up to 40 years as per extant instructions of Govt. of India.
- Age relaxation of OBC should be 3 years and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.
|Postal Assistant||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100|
|Sorting Assistant||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100|
|Postman||Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100|
- Refer notification.
|Notification Released Date||15.11.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||24.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website indiapost.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Download & read the notification thoroughly.
- The application form is attached in the notification.
- Download application form, fill the mandatory fields.
- Send it to the respective fields.