WAPCOS Recruitment 2023: Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited has invited applications for the post of experts (JLE) as Field Supervisor. It has planned to conduct for walk-in-interview for the post of Field Supervisor. There are 239 vacancies that will be filled for the above-mentioned post on a fixed-term appointment basis. Eligible candidates can attend the interview for WAPCOS Field Supervisor Recruitment. Applicants should take the chance of WAPCOS Recruitment to get a seat as Field Supervisors. Applicants who want to work in Central Government can avail of this WAPCOS Field Supervisor Jobs opportunity. Aspirants who meet the following eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in interview on 03-01-2023 and 04-01-2023. Selected candidates will work at PMA RDSS MVVNL, KESCO, and DVVNL Project.
Priority will be given to aspirants who have computer knowledge and carry a laptop. Aspirants must have 2 years of work experience in the concerned field. During the walk-in interview, candidates who are working in Government Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are requested to submit the no objection certificate and vigilance clearance certificate. Application received in CV format only, any other application submitted will not be entertained. At the time of the interview, candidates should bring the original documents along with self-attested copies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates. Selected newbies will be appointed anywhere in India /abroad with the required scale of pay.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – WAPCOS Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization
|Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited
|Anywhere In India/Abroad
|Rs.14,000 to Rs.17,000 per month
|Central Govt. Jobs
|No. of Vacancies
|Who can Apply
|All over India
|Mode of Apply
|Join Telegram Group
2. Vacancy Details – WAPCOS Recruitment 2023
|Name of the posts
|No. of Vacancy
3. Educational Qualification – WAPCOS Recruitment 2023
- Candidates with completed a Diploma/Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or board.
- As of 01-12-2022, candidate’s maximum age limit is 35 years
5. Selection Process
- The recruitment process will be filled up through walk-in interviews.
- Walk-in-interview Details
- Time: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Date of Interview: 03-01-2023 to 04-01-2023
- Venue: WAPCOS Corporate Office, 76-C, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122015.
- Rs.14,000 to Rs.17,000 per month
7. Application Mode
- On the date of the interview, candidates should bring the filled application form with the required documents.
8. Important Dates
|Submission of Application( CV Format) & Walk in Interview on
|03-01-2023 and 04-01-2023 Between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
9. How to Attend the Interview
- Go to official website wapcos.gov.in
- Find & click on Careers
- Download the Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of Experts (JLE) for fixed term appointment basis as Field Supervisors for work relating to PMA RDSS MVVNL, KESCo and DVVNL Project
- Read the above said notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form.
- On the date of interview, candidates should bring the filled application form with required documents.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.