WAPCOS Recruitment 2023: Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited has issued a call for walk-in candidates for the position of Contract Engineer in the civil, mechanical, and electrical fields. A project requirement calls for the filling of 400 vacancies, which will be done so through temporary contracts with specified terms. Individuals who met the requirements for qualifying may attend the interview on the designated date. The walk-in interview is set on March 2, March 4, and March 5, 2023. Please refer to this page for the WAPCOS Recruitment detailed notification and WAPCOS Engineer positions application form. Please read this page carefully if you are a candidate interested in this Central Government position.
Those who are chosen will be stationed anywhere in India or overseas. Candidates must bring original documents such as proof of their academic credentials, proof of their age, all degree certificates, and other testimonials to the interview in order to be verified. The original certificates will be given back to the candidates after being satisfactorily confirmed. The WAPCOS Recruitment 2023 is open to applicants with sufficient job experience. If other candidates are deemed appropriate, preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWBMD individuals. It is required of applicants who work for government agencies, PSUs, or autonomous bodies to produce No Objection Certificates or Vigilance Certificates.
Table of Contents
1. WAPCOS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||WAPCOS Limited|
|Job Name||Contract Engineer|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India or abroad|
|Pay Salary||Rs.20000/- to Rs.35000/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||400 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||Searching Central Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. WAPCOS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification for WAPCOS Recruitment 2023
- Persons who are completed a Degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university in Engineering.
4. Age Limit for WAPCOS Recruitment 2023
- As of 01-11-2022, aspirants should hold a maximum age limit is 30 years to 35 years.
5. Jobs Selection Process
- The interview will be organized by Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited.
- Walk-in-interview Details
|03-03-2023, 04-03-2023 & 05-03-2023||10.00 AM to 4:00 PM||The Sheesham Tree Hotel, Plot No.36-37, ISBT Commercial Scheme, Near Chetak Bridge, Bhopal (M.P.) – 462023|
6. Application Mode
- Submit the Application at the time of Walk in interview
7. Application Fee
- Not Disclosed
- Remuneration will be Rs.20000/- to Rs.35000/-
9. Important Dates
|The walk-in-interview will be scheduled on||03-03-2023, 04-03-2023 and 05-03-2023.|
10. How to Apply
- Visit at official website at wapcos.gov.in
- Search the Career >>Walk-in Interview for the post of Contract Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- View the above-said notification.
- Please read the eligibility conditions clearly
- If you are matching for jobs, you can download the application form.
- Provide the proper details in the application form.
- Recheck the details once.
- Then submit the application form
- Finally, attend the interview on the respective date.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ in WAPCOS Recruitment 2023
What is the last date of WAPCOS Recruitment 2023?
Walk-in interview on 03-03-2023, 04-03-2023, and 05-03-2023.
What are the eligibility criteria for WAPCOS Recruitment 2023?
Engineering Graduate Degree
How to apply for WAPCOS Recruitment 2023?
Submit the application at the time of Walk in interview
How many vacancies are announced for the WAPCOS Recruitment 2023?