VMC PHW Recruitment 2023: Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) has issued a new employment notification for the appointment of Public Health Workers, and Field Worker Posts. There released 554 vacancies and the selected candidates will be placed in Vadodara – Gujarat. It invites Online applications from qualified aspirants to fill up Public Health Worker, Field Worker vacancies. As per the VMC recruitment advertisement, these vacancies are assigned for VMC PHW Vacancy 2023. Aspirants who are seeking Govt. jobs kindly submit the application forms to the given online on or before 09.02.2023.
Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) is the civic body responsible for the administration and management of the city of Vadodara, in the Indian state of Gujarat. It was established in 1950 and provides various services to the citizens of Vadodara, such as water supply, sewerage, solid waste management, road infrastructure, public health, and other civic amenities. The VMC is governed by an elected council, which is responsible for making policy decisions and allocating resources to different departments. The corporation is responsible for the planning and development of the city and works towards improving the quality of life for its citizens.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the VMC Recruitment 2023, Public Health Workers, and Field Worker Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
1. Vacancy Summary VMC PHW Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Job Name||Public Health Worker, Field Worker|
|Total Vacancy||554 vacancies|
|Job Location||Vadodara [Gujarat]|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Educational Qualifications for VMC PHW Recruitment 2023
Applicants must have finished the Academic Qualification like 8th Pass, 10th Pass, and 12th Pass from Government approved Universities or institutions.
- Public Health Worker: 10th Pass, 12th Pass.
- Field Worker: 8th Pass.
3. Job Location for VMC PHW Recruitment 2023
- Vadodara [Gujarat]
4. Selection Process for VMC PHW Recruitment 2023
- VMC will be decided to select the Candidates through these methods like Written Exams and Interviews.
5. Apply Mode
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: General Administration Department, Apprentice Branch, M No. 3/1, Khaderao Market Building, Vadodara 390001
6. Age Limit
- The Candidates should have an Age Limit of a Maximum of 18 years to 45 years.
- Public Health Worker: Maximum 18 years to 45 years.
- Field Worker: Maximum 18 years to 45 years.
7. Salary Details
- Selected Candidates will get a Basic Pay Scale of Rs.9,350/- Per Month.
- Public Health Worker: Rs.12,130/- Per Month.
- Field Worker: Rs.9,350/- Per Month.
8. Application Fee
- Refer to the official notification.
9. Important Dates
|Starting date of the Online Registration||27.01.2023|
|Closing date for online registration||09.02.2023|
10. How to Apply VMC PHW Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website vmc.gov.in.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
- Submit & take a copy of the filled application form.
11. Important Links for VMC PHW Recruitment 2023
SarkariBlog is a job portal that provides information about government jobs in India. It offers a platform for job seekers to search for and apply to various government jobs, including those in the central government, state government, and public sector enterprises. www.sarkariblog.com also provides information on exams, results, and other important updates related to government jobs. The website offers a user-friendly interface and provides easy navigation to search for job openings based on various criteria such as location, job type, and qualifications required. SarkariBlog aims to help job seekers find the best job opportunities and make the most of their careers.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|