Visva Bharati Non Teaching Result 2023: The Visva Bharati Non Teaching Result 2023 is eagerly anticipated by candidates who recently appeared for the examinations held for various positions. The written tests for Laboratory Attendant were conducted on 27th June 2023, followed by the examinations for the Lower Division Clerk held on both 27th and 28th June 2023. Additionally, the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) exams took place from 28th June to 3rd July 2023. As the release of the Visva Bharati Result 2023.
Table of Contents
1. Visva Bharati Non Teaching Result 2023 Overview
|Visva Bharati Non Teaching Result 2023|
|Organization Name||Visva Bharati|
|Post Names||Non Teaching Posts (Group A, B, C) – Registrar, Finance Officer, Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Internal Audit Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Assistant/ Senior Assistant, Upper Division Clerk/ Office Assistant, Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Office Assistant-Typist, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Library Assistant, Library Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Security Inspector, Senior System Analyst, System Programmer|
|No.of Posts||709 Posts (Tentative Vacancy)|
|Exam Dates||Laboratory Attendant: 27th June 2023Lower Division Clerk: 27th, 28th June 2023Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): from 28th June to 3rd July 2023There will be no exam on 29th June 2023|
|Selection Process||Written test, Sill test, Practical/ Trade test, and Interview|
2. How To Apply for Visva Bharati Non Teaching Result 2023
- Visit the official website of Visva Bharati Santiniketan Central University – visvabharati.ac.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section available on the homepage.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for Various Non-Teaching Posts Advt. No. 01/2023”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Register yourself with the required details.
- Login with the registered email ID and password.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee as applicable.
- Verify all the details and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
3. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Visva Bharati Non Teaching Answer Result 2023||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|