TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Posts Totally of 113 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 05 – 09 – 2022.
1. Overview – TSPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Job Name||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors|
|Advertisement No||No. 07/2022|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 45,960/- to Rs. 1,24,150/-|
|No of Vacancies||113 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – TSPSC Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors MZ-I||54|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors MZ-II||59|
3. Educational Qualification – TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- (i) ) Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or equivalent qualification of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Or
- Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) awarded by any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government approved by the AICTE, New Delhi
- (ii) Must hold a valid Driving License authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicles (Transport Vehicles).
4. Age Limit
- Between 21 to 39 years. Age Relaxation will be given as per rules.
5. Application Fee
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards the Online Application Processing Fee and applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee. However, All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee.
6. Selection Process – TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Examination
7. Apply Mode
- Candidates are required to submit the application offline mode.
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||05.08.2022|
|Date of closure of online application||05.09.2022|
9. How to Apply – TSPSC Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official TSPSC Website.
- Interested candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
10. Important Links