TPSC Recruitment 2022: Tripura Public Service Commission invites online application from bonafied Indian citizens for the selection of eligible candidates for the post of Asst-cum-Typist. As per the TPSC recruitment notification it consists of 50 vacancies and these vacancies are reserved under Tripura Secretariat Service. Aspirants who are seeking for these jobs can make the online registration from 07.12.2021. Before applying TPSC jobs, candidates must register themselves through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) by using official website (tpsc.tripura.gov.in). The last date of receiving online application is 15.01.2022.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Asst-cum-Typist||50 Posts||Higher Secondary|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Asst-cum-Typist||Applicant should have passed Higher Secondary examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.|
- Selection will be based on Written Examination/ Type Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 15.01.2022)
- For All Candidates: 18 – 40 years
- Refer official notification.
- For General candidates: Rs. 200
- For ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs. 150
|Online Application Start||07.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||15.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Click the link and fill the details properly.
- Upload required documents.
- Finally Click submit button.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|