TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct the Combined Civil Services Examination (Group 2 Services) has released a total of 5000+ vacancies are available for the posts of Sub Registrar, Assistant Inspector of Labour (Labour Department), Probation Officer (Prison Department), Junior Employment Officer (Employment and Training Department) (Non- Differently Abled), Probation Officer & Other Posts under TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification. The eligible candidates can apply for an online notice regarding Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Examination. From 23/02/2022 to 23/03/2022 through the official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the TNPSC Recruitment 2022, Group 2 & 2A 5000+ Vacancies Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Inspector of Labour (Labour Department), Probation Officer (Prison Department), Junior Employment Officer (Employment and Training Department) (Non- Differently Abled), Probation Officer & Other Posts||5000+||Graduation|
Educational Qualifications for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should possesses Degree/ PG Degree or equivalent from recognized university
Job Location – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- TNPSC Group 2 selection will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination & Interview/ Personality Test and Group 2A selection will be based on Written Test only.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Age limit should be between 18 to 40 years
- Eligible candidates kindly pay required fee via online mode
|Notification Announce date||23.02.2022|
|Starting date to Apply TNPSC Group 2||23.02.2022|
|Last date to apply||23.03.2022|
How to fill up TNPSC Jobs Online Application
- Go to official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find apply link for TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.