TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Director (Women candidates only) Posts Totally of 11 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 16-08-2022.
1. Overview – TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job Name||Assistant Director (Women candidates only)|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 205700/-
|No of Vacancies||11 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Director (Women candidates only)||11|
3. Educational Qualification – TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as the case may be.
- A Post Graduate Degree in B.Sc Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science
4. Age Limit
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories : No age limit
- Others [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] : 32 years
5. Application Fee
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
6. Selection Process
- Examination for this post shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Method.
7. Apply Mode
- The candidate must apply online mode a duly filled application form
8. Important Dates
|Date of opening of online application||18.07.2022|
|Closure date of online application||16.08.2022|
9. Steps to download TNPSC Assistant Director Notification 2022
- Visit https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click on “Latest Updates” from the top bar then “Jobs”.
- Open the “view link” of “TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2022”.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- The application format has been attached to the notification.
- Fill out the form with suitable details.
- Upload necessary documents as specified in the notification.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
10. Important Links