TN PWD Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Apply Online 500 Vacancies
TN PWD Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Works Department Tamil Nadu invites Online applications from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering passed 2019, 2020 & 2021 hailing from Tamil Nadu, for undergoing one year of Apprenticeship training.
TN PWD Recruitment 2022 Recently it has published a recruitment notification for 500 vacancies. As per the Tamil Nadu Public Works Department Notification 2022, these vacancies are allocated for Graduate Apprentices & Technician Diploma Apprentices Posts, and post-wise vacancy details are given below.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the TN PWD Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022, kindly make the online registration form 10th January 2022 to the Last date for applying to Public Works Department Tamil Nadu is 25th January 2022. Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Details of TN PWD Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Public Works Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||www.boat-srp.com / www.tn.gov.in|
Vacancy Details for TN PWD Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||160|
Education Qualification for TN PWD Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
RESERVATION OF VACANCIES:
- Guidelines under Apprentices Act on Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD will be followed. Those who are claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PwD shall provide certificate as per Government standard format, failed which their claim for reservation will be considered as ‘General’ category only. If BC/MBC candidates claiming OBC (Non-creamy layer) category, they should bring OBC(NCL) certificate as per the approved (OBC (NCL)) format from the certificate issuing authority.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested in the task of preparation of shortlisting from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at PWD, Chennai.
|Starting date for submission of online application||10.01.2022|
|Last date to make online registration at NATS Portal||19.01.2022|
|Last date for submission of online application at TN PWD portal||25.01.2022|
|Certificate Verification Date||09.02.2022, 10.02.2022 & 11.02.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click & Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type ‘PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT TAMILNADU ’ and search
- Click apply
- Click apply again
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.