TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department is going to fill up 600 vacancies for the post of Sagar Mitra under Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY). TN Fisheries Department recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 24.12.2021. Capable persons are advised to apply for this TN Fisheries Department vacancy 2022 on or before 12.01.2022. Aspirants need to submit the Tamilnadu Fisheries job application form at mentioned address.
Vacancy Summary – TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Sagar Mitra||600 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree|
Educational Qualifications – TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Sagar Mitra||Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.|
- Coastal fishing/ revenue villages of Tamilnadu
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
- Applicants should submit the filled form along with needed documents.
- Check address details at official notification.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2021)
- Age limit should not exceed 35 years.
- Rs. 10,000 /-
- Refer official notification.
|Notification Released Date||24.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||12.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website fisheries.tn.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the filled form at prescribed address.