TN Disabled Welfare Recruitment 2021: Commissionerate for Welfare of Differently Abled, Tamilnadu invites application for engagement of Skilled Assistant Gr II posts. There are 07 vacancies are filled by this recruitment process. TN Differently Abled Welfare recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 27.10.2021. Applicants who searching for these jobs may apply for this TN Disabled Welfare recruitment. Applications must be typed in a white paper. Capable persons are instructed to submit the application via offline mode (Registered post) on or before 15.11.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Skilled Assistant Gr II||07 Posts||10th Pass / DTE|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Skilled Assistant Gr II||Applicants should have passed Class 10th/ DTE from recognized board.|
- They may select candidates based on test/ interview.
- Applicants should submit the filled form along with needed documents through Registered post.
- Address: State Commissioner, Commissionerate for the Welfare of Differently Abled, Lady Willington College Campus, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai-5.
- For All Candidates: 18 – 32 years
- Rs. 19500 – 71900/-
- Check official notification.
|Notification Released Date||27.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website scd.tn.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the filled form at prescribed address.