Textiles Committee Recruitment 2021: Textiles Committee – Ministry of Textiles invites offline applications in the prescribed format from qualified candidates to fill up 25 vacancies in Various Textiles Committee Laboratories. As per the Notification, these vacancies are allocated for Fellow posts. Applicants who are seeking these jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2021 application is 24.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Fellow||25 Posts||B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Tech in Textile Technology|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Fellow||Applicants should possess B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Tech in Textile Technologyfrom recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification to get address details.
- For All Candidates: 21 – 28 years
- Rs.15000 per month
- Refer official notification.
|Last Date for Submission of application||24.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website textilescommittee.nic.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.