Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Telangana is going to fill up 275 vacancies in Warangal Region. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates to fill up above said vacancies and candidates kindly make the online registration up to 27.11.2021. Recently WDCW Telangana has released the new job notice for Telangana Anganwadi Jobs 2021. According to the TS Anganwadi recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Extension Officer (Supervisor) posts.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Extension Officer (Supervisor)||275 Posts||10th Pass|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Extension Officer (Supervisor)||Applicants should pass SSLC from recognized board.|
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Age limit should be 50 years.
- Rs.26,410-78,820 /-
- Rs.250 for all candidates.
- Rs.200 for SC/ST/EWS candidates are required pay processing fee only (Exempted from Examination Fee)
- Applicants should make online payment only.
|Registration Last Date||27.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.