OPSC Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited from Prospective candidates to apply for the Post Graduate Teacher to fill 335 vacancies on Odisha Public Service Commission. Before the final submission of the application, candidates once verify their eligibility criteria and other details. Online registration link and payment of examination fee have opened from 18.12.2021. Interested applicants should apply online on or before 02.01.2022.
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Summary
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Candidate must possess Master Degree/ B.ED/ Degree/ Diploma from recognized university.|
- Career Assessment
- Personality test/Interview
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 21 – 32 years
- Check advertisement.
- Candidates should pay Rs.400
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidate.
- Payment Mode: Online mode through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
|Online Application Start||18.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||02.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website opsc.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make a payment of examination fee.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Links