OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released a job notification on 27.10.2021 for the candidates. In this notification, the OPSC has announced 335 vacancies. Moreover, these vacancies are assigned for the post of Postgraduate Teacher for Government Higher Secondary School under Department of School & Mass Education under various disciplines. Candidates may apply for this job vacancy through online mode only. The online application link for registration and payment of the examination fee will be available from 08.11.2021. The last date to apply online for OPSC Postgraduate teacher recruitment is 07.12.2021.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Postgraduate Teacher||Applicant should hold Degree/ Diploma/ Master’s degree/ B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on personality test/ interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- For fresh candidates: 21 – 32 years
- The age limit for in-service candidates from the feeder cadre will be 45 years.
- Refer official notification.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 400 through OPSC portal using Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking facilities etc.
- No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD candidates.
|Online Application Start:||08.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||07.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website opsc.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit the filled form.