TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a new job notice on 24.12.2021 for the appointment of Chemist included in Tamil Nadu Industries Subordinate Service. It invites online mode applications from eligible candidates. There are 03 vacancies that will be filled by TNPSC. Applicants who are seeking these jobs kindly make the online registration from 24.12.2021. As per the Recruitment notification, an online link will be available up to 23.01.2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the TNPSC Recruitment 2022, 03 Chemist Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
Vacancy Summary – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Educational Qualifications – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Chemist||Applicants should possess M.Sc in concerned subjects from a recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Oral Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Age limit should be 30 years
Salary Details – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500 /-
Application Fee – TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Refer official notification.
- Candidates have to pay required fee via online mode.
|Online Application Start||24.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||23.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.