TNJFU Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) has intended to conduct walk-in interview for appointment of Project Staff for Digital Blue-E-extension hub. As per TNJFU recruitment 2021 notification, these 04 vacancies are assigned for the post of Editor, Cameraman, Editor Assistant & Camera Assistant posts. Appointments are purely on contract basis. Experiences in video editing & creating video content are desirable qualification for Editor & Cameraman posts. Walk-in interview will be held on 01.12.2021. Candidates must bring the detailed CV & other documents to attend the interview for these jobs.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|04 Posts||Diploma/ BA/ B.Sc./ B.F.A/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Applicants should have passed Diploma/ BA/ B.Sc. / B.F.A/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Walk-in Interview.
- Date: 01.12.2021.
- Reporting Time: 11.00 AM.
- Venue: Department of Fisheries Extension, Economics & Statistics, Dr. M.G.R Fisheries College and Research Institute, Ponneri – 601204.
- Editor & Cameraman: Not more than 40 years.
- Other Posts: Not more than 35 years.
|Editor Assistant||Rs. 10000|
|Camera Assistant||Rs. 10000|
|Walk in Interview Date||01.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website tnjfu.ac.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Prepare the required documents.
- Attend the interview at prescribed venue.