MTWU Recruitment 2021: Mother Teresa Women’s University has come out with new job notification for the selection of suitable women candidates. Among this MTWU recruitment notification it invites eligible applicant for the post of Controller of Examinations. Applicants who are searching these jobs may apply this MTWU Kodaikanal recruitment through offline mode. You may download application from the official website, or the link is provided below. Take the printout of the application form, fill the details properly and send it the given address. The last date for the submission of application form is 17.11.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Controller of Examinations||Various Posts||Master’s degree|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Controller of Examinations||Candidate should have completed master’s degree in a relevant field.|
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Apply via offline mode.
- Refer the notification for address details.
- Age limit should be 58years.
- Check official notification.
- For General – Rs. 550
- For SC/SCA/ST – Rs.350
- DD should be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University” payable at Kodaikanal.
|Last Date to Submit the Application||17.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send the application to the prescribed address & attend the interview.